Why Dogs and the People Who Love Them Choose Happy Camper
When it comes to why dogs and their owners choose Happy Camper Doggy Day Camp & Sleepover, our four dogmas tell it all!
- We only have 15 to 25 dogs in each of our Play Groups (divided by size, play style, and temperament) daily. Our small size allows us to get to know your dog and give them the best day possible. Our play groups are supervised inside and outside.
- Pet parents love the peace of mind we give by providing complimentary updates throughout their dogs’ stay.
- Our staff members are actively involved in a national certificate program specifically for doggy daycare play.
- Our doggy guests spend most of the day inside enjoying the cool air conditioning — not outside in the heat and thunderstorms.
- We won the National Dog Gurus Fun Factor for Dogs Award.
- Click on the FUN FACTOR for your dog’s 52-week activity schedule.
- We provide lots of great benefits for your dog. They experience physical benefits from exercising with other dogs, emotional benefits from the love and attention we provide, mental benefits from our daily training exercise, and social benefits from all the canine and human interactions.
- Paws down, we are the cleanest doggy daycare and boarding facility around. Just check our customer testimonials!
- Our Fanatical Cleaning Program reduces illness transmission between dogs.
- Like the HVAC systems in hospitals, our systems use UV light technology to maintain a germ-free, allergen-free environment.
- We pride ourselves on our facility’s cleanliness and invite you to stop by for a tour anytime we’re open. No appointment is necessary. We are always happy to meet new pet parents! We’re proud of our facility and hope you will be as excited about it as we are.
- Our goal is to impact both your dog’s life and yours significantly. We do this by caring for your dog and showering them with love in a safe, clean environment. We also provide education so you can give your canine companion the best life possible.
- Drop it! When you choose us, you can drop your guilt of leaving your dogs home alone, drop the stress of being away from them while you’re out of town, and drop the feeling of being overwhelmed by a highly active dog, a puppy, or a senior dog. We’re a family, and we’re here to give you a break when you need it!