Dog Training Programs
How do I choose the right one?
Training programs must be matched to each dog and family based on a variety of factors; including but not limited to breed, age, history, past training, budget but most importantly the behavior goals of the family. Happy Camper is dedicated to providing the program that fits you and your dog best.
$80 per hour
Classes are 1-hour tutorials for pet parents and their dog. Includes one on one with our trainer, you and your dog and video of the session for take home, practice and homework.
Day Camp Package
$1,160 for 8 weeks
Our most convenient program for busy people. Just drop your dog off at Happy Camper three days a week and your trainer will work with your dog. Pet parent also commit to meeting with your trainer once a week for 15 minutes. Video and homework included
Lodge & Learn
(14 night to 30 days; cost will be based on meeting with trainer)
We created Lodge & Learn to focus on teaching your dog good habits. We provide this training in a luxurious, fun and safe resort environment complete with canine massage.
We then teach those skills to you, the owner, at the end of your dog’s stay. Your dog will enjoy Luxury Lodge accommodations during training and
- Two focused one-on-one sessions with your dog and their trainer each day
- Group play sessions each day or one on one play with camp counselors
- Luxurious Comfortable private suite at the GLAMPING lodge with fresh water, comfy bedding, smooth jazz and private canine concierge
- Pet Parent Updates, pictures and a video sent to you
- Tools of the trade to ensure you have the same tools at home that our training specialists use.
- Health watch with daily wellness checks and weekly Spa treatments